- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Sadje nominated me for this award–THANKS! I’ll address the elephant in the room first and say that we all follow each other so I have no one to nominate. Few want to follow my blog this time lol.
But… you know I love answering questions.
Sadje’s questions and my answers:
- Which is your favorite dish to cook? BBQ Chicken or Steak
- What new skills you have acquired in last three months? Nothing
- What scares you the most, (person or thing)? Two things–hearing a pack of dogs barking while walking down a dark stretch of road and mud daubbers
- Are you able to fix technical problems on you devices? Yep
- What is your preferred way of traveling? Walking–we have two feet for a reason
- If you are asked to donate one of your five senses, which one would you choose? Taste
- How do you like to dress, trendy or comfy? Depends. I love my shorts and sandals and I love a good three-piece suit or tuxedo
I’ll ask seven questions in case anyone feels like answering them:
- What was the last book you read and did you like it?
- What book would you like to see adapted for the big or small screen?
- Would you choose to live on a desert island for a year, for a million dollars?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What is the strangest food you’ve ever eaten?
- Disneyland, Disneyworld, or another theme park?
- Does the rainbow connection exist?